With the winter months already upon us, it’s a good time to either dig through the closet for the warmer clothes, or simply picking up something new. You definitely want to make sure that you have everything you need for when it starts getting much colder. Continue reading Tactical Jackets and Footwear for Cold Weather
Those with a particularly active lifestyle are always on the lookout for gear and apparel that support their activities. It’s not just about going for a jog, it’s about incorporating fitness, athleticism, and a general sense of activity into your life as a whole. Fortunately for you there are a wide variety of brands that design their products to best suit the demands of active lifestyles. Of course, these products are not limited to those in peak physical condition, but for those who desire comfort and support for any sort of general activity throughout the day. Continue reading Gear & Apparel for an Active Lifestyle
Many legacies begin with a single person’s aspirations or dreams. From a famous chef all the way to the President of the United States; everyone starts out relatively small. Even the most famous brand names can have humble beginnings.
The 5.11 brand, for example, was famously started by mountain climber Royal Robins looking to make a better pair of climbing pants for himself. The name “5.11” comes from a climbing difficulty level, designed by Robins himself, which is inspiringly defined as
“After thorough inspection, you conclude this move is obviously impossible; however, occasionally someone actually accomplishes it.”
There are many other stories of popular brand names with unique origin stories, and here we’ve collected a small sample. Continue reading The Stories Behind Famous Brands
It’s getting cold outside in many parts of the country. One way to stay warm (and look good while doing so) is to grab the right performance wear for whatever activity you’re involved in.
For athletic activities like jogging or working out, the Under Armour Charged Cotton Storm Hoody is the right choice. Darker colored hoodies can also be used for on-duty wear as well depending on the activity.
Under Armour Charged Cotton Storm Hoody
Performance apparel leader Under Armour has created another reliable piece of gear for first responders and public safety personnel that can used for on-duty and off-duty purposes. This hoody is great for working, workouts or even just hanging out.
The cotton polyester blend offers comfort while also providing moisture protection.
- 75% cotton/ 25% polyester
- StormCotton DWR water resistant coating
- Signature ColdGear moisture transport system
- Ideal for embellishment with logo placement
- Loose fit provides a generous cut for full range of motion
UA Storm Hoody – 4 Great Color Options
- Heather Grey
- Midnight Navy
Get the Perfect Fit The First Time
Not sure which size to choose?
Head to Galls.com for measurement instructions so you can get the perfect fit the first time!
Spring is here and the sun will soon start making an appearance (no, seriously, eventually this cold cold extended winter weather will subside).
We all know what it’s like to work outside or drive your patrol vehicle when the sun is shining bright. It’s difficult.
Glare makes it more difficult to see, slows reaction time and can simply just make it uncomfortable to operate a vehicle – squinting gets old! Whether you’re in law enforcement, medical care of fire safety, a great pair of sunglasses is important for your job.
You need sun protection
Fortunately, you have some great sunglasses options at Galls, including a range of glasses from Under Armour.
So, if you’re in the market for a new pair of sunglasses for work or off-duty use, take a look at the 2 option below.
You may also want to read How To Pick Good Sunglasses, an informative article from WebMD.
Under Armour Zone XL Sunglasses
- Zone XL is built off of the sleek UA Zone Chassis to ensure a lightweight durable sunglass
- The larger bottom rimless lens size maximizes on field vision
- This Sunglass provides the total package for on-the-field training and outdoor workouts
- ArmourFusion™ frame material provides a lightweight feel and strength for impact
- The Three-Point Grip ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- All Under Armour Performance Eyewear lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC rays
- See these sunglasses at the Galls website
Under Armour Power Sunglasses
- ArmourSight® lenses deliver 20% more undistorted peripheral vision, and are 10X stronger than ordinary polycarbonate lenses for ultimate durability and performance
- Ultra-light ArmourFusion® frames built from a combination of titanium and Grilamid® for maximum impact resistance
- Gray lenses are engineered for speed and motion activities, making these sunglasses ideal for a variety of outdoor sports
- 3-point grip ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- Advanced cushion hinge absorbs shock so you can keep moving without distraction
- All Under Armour® Performance Eyewear lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays
- See these sunglasses at the Galls website