Bates SRT and SRT-7 offer a new generation of footwear for public service professionals. Designed with action-contoured DuraFLEX instead of conventional leather uppers, these boots and shoes move faster and take corners sharper, just like high performance athletic shoes.
The line consists of a 7” boot and an oxford, both of which are the lightest pair of footwear in Bates line-up, weighing 14.9 oz. and 12.8 oz. respectively. The products also don’t crack or stretch overtime like many leather boots tend to do with wear. There is no need to polish, just wipe with a damp cloth to keep them shining like new.
Features and benefits for the SRT and SRT-7 include:
- Molded DuraFLEX upper that is durable and easy to clean.
- Lightweight and breathable mesh panels and tongue.
- Molded heel counter for an enhanced fit.
- EVA cushion midsole with an internal nylon shank.
- Slip resistant rubber outsole with a reinforced toe-stitch for increased durability.
- Padded mesh collar for breathability and comfort.
- Removable cushioned insert with added arch support.
- Airport friendly, non-metallic hardware.
- Available in sizes M 7-12, 13, 14, 15 and EW 7-12, 13, 14.
Bates SRT line is now available at select Gall’s locations and online at www.galls.com.