Galls Offers Email Reminders That You Still Have Items In Your Shopping Cart
June 28, 2012 Leave a Comment
That’s a reminder you might get emailed to you from Galls.com if you’ve been shopping on the website, added an item to your shopping cart and then left the website without completing your order.
- SEE A SAMPLE EMAIL BELOW -
This reminder is just one more way Galls is helping to make your shopping experience better. We realize that many ‘would-be’ purchases end when items are added to the cart but the sale is not finalized.
This happens for a variety of reasons, including:
- You might be unsure of the purchase – do they need it / want it
- You might be looking for a similar product / size
- You’re searching for a better price
- You forgot to complete the order
- The ordering process was interrupted – a phone call, a knock at the door, etc.
- The checkout process was confusing
- You plan to purchase at a later date
- You’re simply not ready to order
Most importantly, our goal is to help you find the gear and apparel that you need for your job.
If you need other assistance completing an order, you can also contact Galls Customer Service representatives online at Galls.com or you can call toll-free at 1-800-477-7766.