Galls – Focused On Bringing You New Tactical Gear
June 21, 2012 Leave a Comment
At Galls, we feel out customers deserve the best quality and the best value. We’re focused on bringing you the latest tactical gear that is both high-quality and great of value.
Why do we do this? Because our customers are public safety personnel – cops, fire fighters, EMS and more who are on the front lines protecting and helping the general public.
Our customers need gear they can rely on.
Here are 4 new tactical gear items we’re excited about:
Maxpedition CP-L Radio Holder – $28.99
This multi-use radio holder is National Tactical Offers Association member tested and recommended. CP-L holds most large radios, satellite phones, and GPS. CP-L can also be attached to your MAXPEDITION backpack or be carried on the belt upright or sideways and has length and diameter adjustments for a perfect size fit.
- Min: 4.5 in x 2.5 in x 1 in
- Max: 8 in x 3.5 in x 1.5 in
- Belt: 2.5 in Vert. or 2 in Horz.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
5.11 Tactical Burner Half Frame Smoke Lens – $99.99
These tactical sunglasses were made to withstand the rigors of field work. They’re reliable, durable and definitely high tech.
Check out these features:
- Smoke, Clear and Ballistic Orange lenses
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2003 & EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety & Optical Std.
- TPR (thermoplastic rubber) nose bridge inserts securely keep sunglasses in place
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- T-Shell coating for resistance to scratching, cracking, and crazing
- Distortion free Selenite polycarbonate lenses
- 10X more impact resistant than glass or resin lenses
- Grilamid TR-90 high strength nylon frames – light weight & chemical/UV resistant
5.1 Tactical Double Duty Responder Knife – $77.99
This all in one knife is a real tool that was designed with safety, durability and versatility in mind.
- Both blades have liner locks to ensure safe operation
- FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) scales are crack, chip, and break resistant, allow good grip, and are easy to clean
- Large combo sheepsfootand curved seatbelt blades plus a carbide window punch combine three great tools in one package
- Two liner lock blades made with AUS 8 stainless steel, 3mm/1.8mm blade
- Primary Blade: 3.7″ combo edge satin finish Sheepsfoot
- Secondary Blade: Serrated safety seatbelt blade with carbide glass breaker
- Overall Length 9.7″
- FRN Scales with rubber overmolding for exception wet or dry control
- Ambidextrous pocket clip
Blackhawk Sportster Modular Weapons Case – $45.99
This weapon case is perfect for any law enforcement officer who needs to transport his or her weapon safely and securely.
Check out these features:
- Full MOLLE or Speed Clip compatible webbing on both interior walls for maximum configuration of mag pouches and other accessories inside the case
- Built from tight-weave heavyweight 600 denier polyester with thick PVC laminate for added stability; interior features extra soft fabric to protect the firearm’s finish
- Dual density foam design incorporates open cell foam next to the gun for protection and closed cell foam on the outside to protect against impact
- Wrap around tactical web handles provide superior weight support and durability
- Self healing, heavy duty, oversized coil zippers last longer
- Closure features dual zipper pulls for a lockable case
- Seams include heavy binding with two rows of locked stitching for durability
- It’s discreet case features removable padded divider to separate two firearms or one firearm and a full set of pouches.